Our website and online services are owned and operated by Woodland Hills Family Church (WHFC). We know you care about how your information is used and shared. We hope the following statements will help you understand our policies and how we use the information you provide to us.
1. What information of yours does Woodland Hills Family Church collect?
Woodland Hills Family Church collects two different types of information. One type is voluntary information, which you provide, such as registration information for events, membership information, or shipping and billing information. The other type of information WHFC collects is user information provided by your computer each time you visit this site, such as IP address, browser. The information that WHFC collects helps us to provide information and service to you. We may combine information from other sources with the information that we collect.
2. What does Woodland Hills Family Church do with the information that is collected? Any information that you provide to WHFC or that is obtained through this web site may be used for church purposes. WHFC will not sell, rent or lease your personal information to commercial entities. WHFC will not disclose your name, address, e-mail address or phone number without your express consent, unless disclosure is necessary to comply with laws or relevant legal proceedings.
3. What are "cookies" and how does Woodland Hills use them?
4. How does linking to other sites affect my privacy protections?
5. What type of security procedures are in place to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of your information?
The security of the information that you provide to us is very important to us. Consequently, we have taken several measures to protect your information. All transactions involving sensitive information, such as your credit/debit card number and expiration date, are conducted using a SSL (Secure Socket Layer) connection. This connection provides increased security to the information as it is transmitted to our web site.
Children Under Thirteen
We are committed to complying with the guidelines set forth by the Children’s Online Privacy Protection Act. Our site is not directed to children under the age of 13. We do not knowingly collect or maintain information on children under the age of 13.
From time to time, WHFC may contact you via email for the purpose of providing announcements, offering resources, alerts, confirmations, surveys, and/or other general communication. In order to improve our Services, we may receive a notification when you open an email from WHFC or click on a link therein.
If you would like to stop receiving such communications via email from WHFC, you may opt out by replying STOP or clicking on the UNSUBSCRIBE button.
Woodland Hills Family Church reserves the right to change or amend this policy. Woodland Hills Family Church reserves the right to change, amend, or restate this policy.
Your affirmative consent to Woodland Hills Family Church collection and use of personally identifiable information.
By using Woodland Hill's website, you are giving us your express consent to use all the information that we collect about you in the manner described in this policy. This includes the release of such information to third parties as described above.
WHFC welcomes your questions or comments regarding this Statement of Privacy. Such communication can be directed to [email protected]