We are a non-denominational, evangelical church in Branson, MO.
We started in 2002 around a table at Bob Evans with nine guys. Now, 20 years later, we meet for three gatherings, in a castle, in a theme park.
On your first visit…
- Yes, we meet in a castle and we LOVE it! It says a lot about who we are: creative, family friendly, and non-traditional.
- Most people dress casually. After all, we live in a vacation town.
- We love kids! So go straight to The Castle and they will point you in the right direction for your children. Children (ages birth-6th grade) have programs during all 3 gatherings. Junior High Students and High School Students meet on Wednesday nights at 6:30 p.m.
- Our worship is upbeat. People participate in all kinds of ways.
- If you have any questions, please stop by the Welcome Center and take a moment to fill out a Connection Card so we can stay in touch. We will also give you a gift.
After you have attended for awhile…
- Attending is not enough. The first step of membership at Woodland Hills is Starting Point, which is hosted four times a year. Please visit our Starting Point page for more information.
- We think finding a place to serve is vital. You offer an important ingredient to our church, so get involved. You will meet lots of great people.
- Doctrine is important, but so is doing what God says. We like to emphasize both.
- Membership comes with expectation. We expect our members to attend, serve, and give.