A family rejoices together and mourns together. Memorial and Funeral services at Woodland Hills are offered as a courtesy to our church family.
Our on-campus times are:
Wednesday – Friday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*Please note that our campus is closed on Saturdays to prepare for our gatherings on Sunday mornings.
Included in our Memorial and Funeral Service Package:
- Customized 5×7 program cards
- Flowers from your Woodland Hills Family
- Memorial photo slideshow (up to 75 pictures set to music, approx. 5 – 8 minutes long)
- Staff to run the service
- One of our pastors would be available to officiate the service or approve an alternate request by the family. They are also available for funeral home and graveside services.
- A Livestream link is available to share with those who may not be able to attend and an archived video link will also be provided to the family after the service.
If you would like to speak with someone about a Memorial or Funeral Service at Woodland Hills Family Church, please contact our Service Director below. We will be in touch soon!