A family rejoices together and mourns together. Memorial services at Woodland Hills are offered as a courtesy to our church family.
Our on-campus times are:
Wednesday – Friday 10:00 a.m. – 4:00 p.m.
*Please note that our campus is closed on Saturdays to prepare for ministry on Sunday mornings.
Included in our Memorial Service Package:
- Customized 5×7 program cards
- Flowers from your Woodland Hills Family
- Memorial photo slideshow (up to 75 pictures set to music, approx. 5 – 8 minutes long)
- Staff to run the service
- One of our pastors would be available to officiate the service or approve an alternate request by the family. They are also available for funeral home and graveside services.
- Livestream is available upon request and an archived video link can be provided to the family after the service.
A light lunch or dinner on-campus after the service can be arranged. This would be complimentary for immediate family who live in the same household and $10 per person up to 35 people.
If you would like to speak with someone about a Memorial Service at Woodland Hills Family Church, please contact our Service Director below. We will be in touch soon!