For a good time, call home
Ted Cunningham has a surprising definition of marriage: a man and a woman enjoying life together. In fact, God created marriage to be a blast-even when it feels like the rest of life is going to explode.
This refreshing book will help you:
- Laugh together again (it’s easier than you think)
- Make sex even more exciting than on your honeymoon
- Discover how to make doing dishes together a party
- Fight as teammates, not opponents
- Figure out how to break the routine without breaking the bank
- Remember why your spouse is the most likeable person you know
Fun Loving You puts laughter, fun, and even spin-the-bottle back into marriage. After all, life is hard. Marriage doesn’t have to be.