8:30a | 10:00 | 11:30a
We are so excited to share Easter morning, creating memories with all who attend!
Full of family fun, beautiful worship, live baptisms, friendly smiles and a message filled with HOPE. We can’t wait to see YOU this Easter!
• ATTIRE – Come as you are, no pressure for Sunday best around here.
• PARKING – Parking is available in the Main lot and Express Parking which is located across from Steak n’ Shake. Our First Impressions Parking Team will be ready to shuttle you to the main building where you can check your kids in and meet up in The Castle for service.
• FIRST TIME GUEST – If you’re planning to visit us for the first time, we’re glad you decided to join us. Be sure to stop by the Information Desk in the main lobby and fill out a connection card, we have a free gift for you and can answer any of your questions. Coffee, hot tea and water are free so make yourself at home.
• PRE-REGISTRATION FOR KIDS – Whether you’re a first time guest or regular attender, save time and click HERE to pre-register your kids. When you arrive just follow the signs to the station for “Pre-Registered Kids”, we’ll finish the check-in process and get you where you need to be.
• WHERE DO I GO? Enter through the Children’s Auditorium “Castle” entrance if you’re checking in kids or follow under the pagoda to the Main Auditorium. Our greeters will be happy to show the way.
• SPECIAL ACTIVITIES – On Easter Sunday, from Preschool to Jr. High, we will have a “Peep Party” celebrating the most important “Peep” of all, Jesus!!! “Jesus is Alive! Tell all your Peeps!” and invite your friends.
* We will be serving donuts, candy and other snacks. If anyone has allergy concerns please email [email protected] with questions.
• REGULAR SUNDAY ACTIVITIES – For more information about what a regular kid’s Sunday is like, please check out this link: https://woodhills.org/ministries/children/
• BAPTISM – is being offered at all 3 services on Easter morning and we can’t think of a better day to do it! If you’re interested in being baptized click HERE and a member of our staff will contact you with details.
• PRAYER – Our Prayer Team will be available at all 3 services to meet you right where you are and pray with you.