Full of family fun, gathered worship, live baptisms, indoor & outdoor seating and a message filled with HOPE. We can’t wait to see YOU this Easter! We encourage you to invite a friend to join you for Easter this year and inviting has never been easier. Simply click "Invite a friend" above to screen shot a graphic to text your friends and loved ones or share on your social media channels.
- ATTIRE – Come as you are, no pressure for Sunday best around here.
- SEATING – We will have indoor seating in The Castle, The Gathering Place, and The Chapel, as well as outdoor seating in The Courtyard!
- PARKING – Our First Impressions team will be smiling and ready to direct you to all of our campus venues where you can check in your WHFCkids, grab your coffee, and get ready for worship. Front lot and Express Parking are available.
- FIRST TIME? – Or first time in a long time? Be sure to stop by the Welcome tables across our campus venues for a free gift and answers to any of your questions. Coffee, hot tea, cold brew coffee and water are free so make yourself at home. We invite you to fill out your connection card ahead of time, to make children’s check-in a fast, and smooth experience for your family.
- WHERE DO I GO? Enter through the Children’s Auditorium “Castle” entrance if you’re checking in kids or follow under the pergola to all of the worship venues. Our greeters will be happy to show the way.
- FAMILY MINISTRIES – On Easter Sunday, across all of Family Ministries we’re celebrating big because Jesus is alive! In Critter Street, we will send home a special treat so your kids can re-tell the Easter story with candy! Each piece of candy represents a different part of the Easter story. Why candy? Because we want to do it in a way kids are sure to remember!
For our elementary students (Wild Woods and Crew) , we’ll be serving donuts and Peeps to all our peeps! We will have an allergy friendly option. We’ll have some special elements during worship and large group to make the morning feel like the extra special all-out party that it is! We hope you’ll make a point to “Easter with us at Woodland Hills!” See you there!
If you have any allergy concerns, please email Stephanie Watson at [email protected].
- REGULAR SUNDAY ACTIVITIES – For more information about what a regular kid’s Sunday is like, click here.
- BAPTISM – is being offered at all 3 services on Easter morning and we can’t think of a better day to do it! If you’re interested in being baptized click HERE and a member of our staff will contact you with details.
- PRAYER – Our Prayer Team will be available at all 3 services to meet you right where you are and pray with you.