B-TOWN is a fun-filled event hosted here in, you guessed it, Branson! We’re inviting all of Woodland Hills youth AND all of their friends! B-TOWN is open to students 6th to 12th grade and is an overnight event (Friday-Saturday) April 12-13.
You may be asking…
Where will we sleep?
- Students will be grouped into host homes and stay overnight in Woodland Hills’ families’ homes. Drop-off and pick-up for the event will be at the church.
- Drop-off on Friday at Woodland Hills at 7:30pm.
- Pick-up on Saturday at Woodland Hills at 10pm.
Can I stay with my friends?
- We will do all we can to group friends together. Make sure you indicate your rooming preferences when you sign up!!
Is there a cost?
- The cost is $45 a person, to include food and activities.
How do I sign up?
- Register HERE today!
When’s the last day to register?
- Registration is open through Wednesday, April 10th.
What will we do?
- We’ll have some time to worship and learn, some time to play, and some time spent enjoying our hometown B-Town! For the schedule of events, click HERE .
What do I need to bring?
- Click HERE to see the packing list
PARENTS: We are looking for host homes and help with transportation. If you are interested in either, please email me at [email protected]