Woodland Hills Family Church
“Inspiring the family to become fully devoted followers of Christ.”
On your first visit…
1. Yes, we meet in a castle and we LOVE it! It says a lot about who we are. Creative, family friendly, and non-traditional.
2. Most people dress casually. After all, we live in a vacation town.
3. We love kids! So go straight to the Welcome Center and they will point you in the right direction for your children. Children (ages birth-5th grade) have programs during both services. Junior high students meet during the 9am service in the Student Life Center.
4. Our worship is upbeat. People participate in all kinds of ways.
5. If you have any questions, please stop by the Welcome Center and take a moment to fill out a Connection Card so we can stay in touch. We will also give you a gift.
After you have attended for awhile…
1. We think finding a place to serve is vital. You offer an important ingredient to our church, so get involved. You will meet lots of great people.
2. Doctrine is important, but so is doing what God says. We like to emphasize both.
3. Attending is not enough. The first step of membership at Woodland Hills is Starting Point, which is hosted four times a year. Please visit our Starting Point page for more information.
4. Membership comes with expectation. We expect our members to attend, serve and give.